We absolutely cannot wait to meet your family. Please read these notes to help your family prepare for this portrait experience. If you’d like to schedule a Portrait Session with Amalfi, give our studio a call.
- A valid credit card is required to hold your appointment date and time. This will either be credited back or refunded back provided your appointment is not rescheduled or canceled within 10 days from the session. This is to ensure we are staffed properly for your appointment.
- We are blocking out our studio for two hours for your appointment in which we will capture your portrait, develop the images, help you pick the best portrait and go over artistry. Your order will be taken at this appointment, make sure all who wish to have input regarding the decision is present.
- We strongly encourage your portrait to be of your entire family. Studies have shown that children who grow up with family portraits in their home have a greater sense of belonging and self worth.
- We are happy to photograph children separately and/or together at no additional cost.
- We love animals, but unfortunately we do not photograph pets.
- Once your appointment is scheduled, we will send you detailed information about our dress code and directions to our studio. Until then, please read our Dress Code page to know what to expect.